7/16/2009

Olympic Legacy 4545 Pierre de Coubertin


In 1976 Quebec was given a tax on cigarettes to pay for this boondoggle. It took 30 years to pay the debt.

In 2007 BC was given a Revenue Neutral Tax on gasoline. This so-called carbon tax is only at the pump. But I ask why are the biggest polluters in the province not being taxed for killing us. Some say its because the Liberals don't want to kill their cash cow. They're probably right. What I would like to know is where is the money going? Maybe the same place as Quebecs but in a different time and place. Gordo can tell us.
How long will it take us to pay our debt?



3 comments:

Gary E said...

Someone is leaving comments on this post but the comments are not coming through. What is happening is I get a bunch of little boxes with numbers in them instead of words. I am not sure what is happening but I am looking into it. I suspect it may have something to do with Java.
If you are reading this please check out your computer.

セフレ said...

男性なら一人くらいは作ってみたいセフレですが、実は女性もいつでもSEXしたいときにできる友達がほしいと思っているのです。そのような彼女たちの欲求を満たしてあげませんか

Gary E said...

4:33 AM
I have posted the above comment exactly as It was received to show you the reason I didn't post your other comment. The above comment will be removed tomorrow and any further comments received in this format will be deleted.